Spiritours Group inc. now has three divisions to better meet your needs:
SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS TOURISM – PILGRIMAGES AND CULTURAL TOURS IN BIBLICAL LANDS SUCH AS ISRAEL, JORDAN, GREECE, TURKEY, ITALY…
INSPIRING TOURS, SPIRITUAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH, WORKSHOPS, CONFERENCES, WEDDINGS, HIKING, DIVING TRIPS…
SPIRITOURS INCOMING – NORTH AMERICA
TOURS IN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES, SPIRITUAL AND RELIGIOUS TOURISM, EXPERIENCE WITH NATIVE AMERICANS, TRAVEL RETREATS…
Organize your own customized tour:
Would you like to organize your own group tour? We are here to make your travel plans a reality. We will take care of all of the trip details for your destination of choice: plane tickets, accommodations, local transport, day trips, local guides, practical tips, travel insurance and promotional support.
- Complimentary tour(s) for the group leader(s) (conditions may apply)
- Coaching and advice from an experienced team
- Complete documentation: registration forms, terms & conditions, travel insurance (optional), pre-departure information and documentation on the destination
- Free promotional support on our website and support for the design and printing of flyers and posters if needed.
- Information session in Montreal (on request): conference room and audio-visual equipment…
- Free Quote on request
Call us at : 514-374-7965 or 866-331-7965 or send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
An increasing number of organizations, institutions and therapists choose to entrust us with the design and organization of their group travel. Here are some examples:
- Pilgrimages to Santiago and Ireland with Concordia University
- World Youth Day with a large number of dioceses in Quebec
- World Meetings of Families with the Pontifical Council for the Family in Canada
- Kilimanjaro Expedition with Robert Piché Foundation
- Pilgrimage to Rome for the canonization of Brother Andre with Saint Joseph’s Oratory
- Interfaith pilgrimage (dialogue for peace) with the University of Montreal
We are holder of a travel agent license (702758), a trust account, as well as liability insurance, as required by law*, all to ensure the safety of customers and tour leaders. To be in good standing, any person who organizes a trip for the account of others in Quebec must go through an agency that holds a Quebec travel agent license delivered by the Office de Protection du Consommateur.
*Travel agents Act
“In Quebec, a person who organizes or offers trips to others performs functions normally reserved only to travel agents, who must hold the license required for this purpose. This is primarily intended to protect customers financially, since the law requires such travel agents to place without delay in a trust account funds received from customers, to provide a receipt of these funds and maintain records of each travel contract concluded. ” (Extract from a letter from the Office of Consumer Protection, Government of Quebec)